Join other Mustard Club members on a road trip to Cedar Springs, Michigan to celebrate the Grand Opening and Cedar Springs Brewery Oktoberfest!
The Cedar Springs Brewing Company is co-owned by long-time Mustard Club friend and member, Scott Stephens, who also owns and operates BayernTrips and set up the great Mustard Club trip to Bavaria that some of us went on last year.
The brewery is located near Grand Rapids, MI, and he’s offering a great deal on a VIP bus tour for Mustard Club and friends, including several beer-related highlights:
- Private bus from Newport, KY & Meijer’s on Harrison Ave in Cincinnati
- Lunch stop at Hofbräuhaus Columbus. Lunch and 1 beer included
- Check in at Holiday Inn Express in Walker, Michigan
- Cedar Springs Brewing Co – All-you-can-eat, 2 liters of beverages and live band. Put on your Lederhosen or Dirndl for a great party
- Tour of Bell’s Brewing on Sunday with lunch and 1 beer
- Return with stops at Columbus, Cincinnati, and Newport
Reserve your spot on the trip. Visit their website now to secure your place! No payment due until August 1.
Former BayernTrips guests receive a 50% discount and anyone booking an Oktoberfest or Christmas Tour with them in 2016 or 2017 will have all monies paid for this bus trip applied to the price of the selected Germany trip! (NOTE: This does not include the Mustard Club trip to Germany.)